hey now

Hey now,

I just tuned in, so pardon my interjection....

Well, it seems everyone is quite the jazz fan (I like everything from
Ellington to Burrell to Keaggy myself) and probably all or most are
musicians as well ( I also play guitar). Perhaps I'll add to the
music/jazz history/evolution discussion at some other time, but for now
just a few quick questions. Someone, Scott I beleive, has an Echoplex
and a Jamman for sale?  I am interested! Please contact me with more
info. Also, anyone who could compare the Jamman to the Echoplex (easy of
use, functionality, old vs. new, etc.) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rick