rolls midi pedals

I,ve been using one for a couple of years to control the parameters on my
nord lead synth.  It works great.  I have only one wish.  That it sent midi
on/off
messages so I could control my EDP.  But for the money (I got mine for
$125 new)
there is nothing out there that comes close.  They're made well and fairly
compact.  One word of warning.  Make sure you use the right expression
pedals
with it.  The pot has to be 100k or so.  Anything less and the pedal will
not
tweak the parameter it's full range.  I had 8 Ensonique pedals I got for
cheap
but ended up having to replace all the resistors with 100k ones. Not that
difficult but it was still a pain.  Obviously the rolls pedal works with it

I picked up 8 a while back when guitar center was blowing them out for
twenty
five a piece.  But those are not necessarily the best either.  At this
point
I use a combination of both.  In short just try different pedals before you
plunk down a bunch of money for 8.  For what you want to use it for though,
probably any pedal will work.

Reid