Againinator Thread

With all "respect" given to the upcoming (I will bet cash money) release of
the Repeater, I have to say that the Againinator thread is totally
hilarious!  Can somebody collect all the posts and put up a page on the web
site?  I am serious--this stuff is paralyzingly funny.  I did a search from
the web page but it eliminates posts over ten lines and won't give me HTML.
Anybody?
Thanks for all the info and entertainment.
Gary