Re: Againinator Thread

>With all "respect" given to the upcoming (I will bet cash money) release
>of
>the Repeater, I have to say that the Againinator thread is totally
>hilarious!  Can somebody collect all the posts and put up a page on the
>web
>site?  I am serious--this stuff is paralyzingly funny.  I did a search
>from
>the web page but it eliminates posts over ten lines and won't give me
>HTML.
>Anybody?
>Thanks for all the info and entertainment.
>Gary

If someone wants to put together an LD web page for it, I'd be happy to
add it to the LD "tools of the trade" pages. Maybe a few of you
Againinator users could send in a review?

And Gern, Electros should put out a press release for this exciting
soon-to-be product. You really need to tell the world about it. I can put
that up on Looper's Delight as well. Maybe you can get it on Harmony
Central. Then all the Againinator users can submit comments on it for the
harmony-central effects database! That should really help the
back-ordering pick up!

BTW, this search should bring you all the againinator posts:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/LDarchive?query=againinator&errors=0&maxfiles=500&maxlines=5&.cgifields=lineonly&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=case&.cgifields=partial&.cgifields=restricttofiles

kim