Againinator Image

Thanks for the suggestions, Kim.  Sound On Sound Magazine often
"spotlights"
this sort of product, and it would be a blast to see it on Harmony Central!

Being both a gearhead and Photoshop pro, I'll offer to create an
Againinator
image (you didn't think that Repeater we've been looking at for a year was
photo, did you?).  Listmembers should post their suggestions for physical
characteristics, color, displays, knobs, and so forth.  Subject to the whim
of the artiste, natch.

I'm leaning toward a 6U half-rack or maybe a purple pod...

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, Kim's West, and Other Music, and
through Forced Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, CDeMusic/Electronic Music
Foundation, Deep Listening Catalog, Crouton Music, Recommended (UK),
Staalplaat (Netherlands), and Metamkine (France).