some more "really deep" Againinator questions...

Dear Gern,

I would like to use the Againinator's "HUMMINIZER" TM
feature to emulate the really bitching part of
"Freebird". I'm a little weak on my music theory.
What "HUMMINIZER" TM  setting would work best for
this?

a) modal

b) comodal

c) yodel

d) Phriggian

e) Nickolodian

I'm also intrigued by the Againinator's patent pending
"WHACK" process. Should I set this to on or off?

John

PS-

Thank you for your concern & no, the cat hasn't come
home yet.

JT

=====
John Tidwell