Re: What is the latest on the Repeater?

I was told by their sales rep, at a product preview, "It will ship no
later than June 15th.  I promise."  Other than blowing out their other
products at amazing prices, they have been quiet.  I decided to wait for
the Repeater, mainly because it has the ability to save loops on Flash
media cards, then dump them into your computer as .wav files.  There's
probably a chance that this product will never see market, though, but
I'm going to wait and see.  Until then, I'm working on Againinator
product development.

Mark