Re: Againinator Image

No, it is not a bug.  The Phatnessô control is psychically induced by
taking a
Chuck D. brain pattern and imposing it on the looper and his or her
audience.
It doesn't really change the sound at all, however it changes your attitude
relative to the music, therefore making it "Phat"

Dr. Eldon Tyrell (will someone please "get" this obscure reference?)