Re: Againinator?

The Againinator is all and everything.  It is where we are going, as
well as where we've been.  It is the next step.  It is heaven.  It is
alien, it is us.  It knows what we want and gives it.  It becomes better
with each moment.  It's always in the future, yet it has been with us
from the begining.  You have given all to get it, yet you have not paid
for it.  It will make you a superstar.  It's children will nest in your
thorax so that our children can bask in this new and improved audio
looping technology.

Rick Dickard
Product Manager
Electros Inc.