Re: DL4 CRAP

I have a problem in which the "B" switch (start/stop)
sometimes works and sometimes not, I posted an
explanation of this here in the list a month ago and
some guys told me theyīve had the same problem, my
warranty is over plus this pedal was bought in New
York and I live in Mexico so itīs kind of expensive to
send it to U.S. for repair (no authorized line6 techs
here!), I think that the problem my pedal has is a
software problem īcause the switch itself is Ok, Iīve
cheked it with an electronic meter and it works ok
just as the other 3 and all the solder points are Ok
too.
Alx.