Warp factory weird input lights

My Warp factory input and output lights started being on even when
there is no signal coming in.  Does anybody have the same experience?

BTW, although I understand that the Filter Factory needs to be fed a
line signal, although I do so the lights are still hardly ever on.  So
now it's a real adventure: while I have all three units hooked in
chain, MoFx is 'normal', while Warp is yellow all the time and Filter
hardly ever.  Always some fun with one's gear...

petr

Petr Dolák
music * poetry * guitar
looping * commodeon * percussion