Klein questions for klein, and guitar players

Hello Loopers,

I have some questions that you nice sages might help me tackle

I was thinking about getting a Klein guitar but soon after I

played one (and fell in love with it) I found out that their is

a ten month waiting list. So I thought about having Ed Roman of

www.world class guitars build me a copy. I told him I wanted a

Klien that has a rosewood neck, because the one I played had one

and he told me that rosewood didnt do anything but raise the

price and went on to suggest that I should get one of his

composite necks that have been formulated to sound like wood.

The klien that I played was also made of basswood and Ed said

that kind of wood was inferior to a something like korina which

is his suggestion. Ed also told that the addition of transtrem

would raise the price 1300 Dollars!? Can that be right for a

tremelo?

Thanks in advance reply on or off list which ever you feel to be

appropriate.

Jeremiah