OT: Pluggo queery and a request to create an OFF TOPIC pool of interesting free/share ware plugins

Pluggo has threatened for a long time to release a Windows version.  Does
anyone know if they have or if that is still in the works.
I'm so into the 'wierd' and indiosyncratic when it comes to processing (as
is my good friend and colleague, Miko B ;-) that I was very excited to hear
about Pluggo and it's whole community of grassroots plugin developers.

I think it would be very cool for everyone to share their resources
regarding free and shareware plugins for both PC and Mac.
We could even possibly create a special page at Loopers Delight (if that is
feasible, Kim ;-) for looping processing resoursces.

yours,  Rick Walker   (loop.pool)