Re: Pluggo queery and a request to create an OFF TOPIC pool of interesting free/share ware plugins

Plugins are perhaps cool, but for what app?  I don't have Acid or Frooty
Loops, nor any of that jazz, unless it's basically free.  That's my budget,
unless someone wants to give me a copy for testing the crap out of it.

"Rick Walker (loop.pool)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com> put forth: