Re: Pluggo queery and a request to create an OFF TOPIC pool ofinteresting free/share ware plugins

At 11:37 PM +0100 7/11/01, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>Plugins are perhaps cool, but for what app?  I don't have Acid or Frooty
>Loops, nor any of that jazz, unless it's basically free.  That's my
>budget,
>unless someone wants to give me a copy for testing the crap out of it.

Try rVst and xVst. These two VST "shells" allow you to run signal
through two VST plug-ins in series.

http://groovylab.com/apps/

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~jpino/shareware/ProgramReviews/xVst.html

Richard Zvonar, PhD