Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #365

Hi Rick-

The Casio CS-1 will also allow this, and can be easily had for around $15.  I think it gives you 2 or 2.5 seconds of sample time.  Sorry I missed the Big Sur gig; I was up too late the night before and couldn't convince anyone to drive.

-Hans

  The older Roland S-10 sampler could do this.  The sample time was a bit
small, but I think it could be quite workable.  Rick, glad to see ya back!
Congratulations on the tour!

Smiles,

G-Girl