Re: Octophonic sound system

Goddess wrote:

>   -And, in a somewhat different and much more immediately accessible form
> of octophonic playback, there's apparently  an album from a band whose
>name
> I unfortunatley can't remember at the moment, which consists of four CDs
> which are all played back ALMOST simultaneously on four separate stereo
> systems.  It's apparently quite the collector's item lately.  People have
> parties based around it.

This would be Zariika (spelling?) by the wonderful Flaming Lips.

Pining for the days when everyone would gather around
the phonograph listening to the newest Beatles release, they created &
released this set.  All together now...  ;)

My friend has a copy, but we have yet to give it a go...

later,
-jas
Albuquerque