Re: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

Tom > Man, I hate to be such a gear junkie -- particularly when I have a
very nice new piece at home that I've not had any time to play with in the
last two weeks... but by then I should be out of the woods and be able to
frolic with a nice new Repeater! /t

I'm feeling that way as well... I got a PCM 80 a while back... at the same
time someone ** gave ** me a little Alamo tube amp... and I quit plugging
into my 'direct inject' setup and using just my pedals and EDP through the
amp... and have ignored all the stuff in my rack for over a month. I
figure I'll get back to it, but it's a sad state of affairs.

-Miko