Re: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

In a message dated 7/12/01 7:48:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mike.Biffle@asml.com writes:

and have ignored all the stuff in my rack for over a month. I figure I'll
get back to it, but it's a sad state of affairs.

if i dont have every piece of my equipment turned on and maxed out ( turned
to 11) volume excluded of course, my family asks "well why did ya get that
box.....dad?", i think buying that electrix stuff sent them over the edge,
then when i got 12 10 foot cables and put it all together, they came back to
my side because "oh!.....look at all them lites!".....i still sleep with one
eye open.....:)m