Re: sp 202 issues

If you feel it's under warranty, don't worry about not having filled out
the card.  Most states have a law that basically gives you right to all
warrantees regardless of whether you registered your product.
Purchasing and having proof of that transaction is sufficient.  Just
bring it to the place you bought it.

Mark