Re: New LIne 6 rackmounts

Yo guys, I have the pretty purple line 6 filter modeler and it is whacky for sure.  I have it running through one of my Godin Guitar outputs to the filter modeler through DL4 into a Boomerang into an amp.  The other guitar output runs through a GT 5, EDP, jamman, and GR30....  Who needs the Repeater?  Well oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The more the merrier.............   Hey Rick You coming over yet????    I am trying to get the Handsonic to control the Korg synth moduals    Haven't figured it out yet....  Nice problem to have.....I wanna quit my job and work in my Looping Labratory......I'm getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyout there.......... Miko come over and check it out!!!!!!!! Om and OUT

                                                     Papa Dave

Uncle-Brother-Papa Dave