R: Too many loopers, not enough auxes...

I am working with an Allen & Heat Gl2 ( i think the update model has
another
name). It has 12 channels and 6 auxes, all configurable pre-post.
I enter with my clean preamplified signal that goes in channel 1.
The 6 auxes are divided in 3 stereo pairs, so i can drive 3 stereo fx.
Their
outputs come in from the channel strips, so they can be processed going
back
in any aux send again.
There are also the four mono groups sends that I have been using to feed
the
loopers, whose outputs once again come in through the channel strips.
It is an easy-to-see and control configuraton.
I am waiting for the release of the Event EZ1, a digital mixer that (on
paper) should allow any configuration using its several ins/outs.
It also switch itself into a midi controller: in less words this machine
should do what a Switchblade and a Peavey 1600x can do together. (I still
have to touch and check one, so these thoughts could be easily found
uncorrect).
I also have a Rocktron Rack Interface that I use no more, should it
interest
anyone, mail me.
all my best
luca