RE: Too many loopers, not enough auxes...

I ordered an EZ Bus in Oct but got tired of the "only two more months till
its ready" remarks.  I think it is a great concept if you are willing to
use
an external mixer (non rack mounted).

Recently I have decided to install an Ashly LX308B which is 8 stereo
channels (with no busses) and then will run my processing, effects and
looping in series from the Ashly main outs.  Hopefully it will work as I
don't know any other way to set up so that I don't have to connect
everything up when I set up.

Regards,
Steve

P.S. I too have a Rocktron Rack Interface.  A great device, but I just
don't
have any more room for it so I would be willing to sell it as well.