Re: hosting looper's delight site?

Gareth-
I have no way to really know who comes to the site or why. Clearly they
keep on coming, so they must be finding something interesting there! I
suspect a lot of them come in from search engines to find some information
they are looking for in the list archives or some other section, and then
they poke around in the rest of the site for a while. A lot of people keep
coming back to read the archives on the web. I would guess they are mostly
musicians interested in creating electronic music using samples and loops
in some way or another. The fact that it continues to grow and grow and
grow tells me that interest in looping is growing and growing as well.

And yes, if you use the Looper's Delight link to buy something from Amazon,
5-15% of what you pay goes to Looper's Delight and helps pay the cost of
the whole thing. If you are buying something there anyway, why not use the
LD link and help us out? it's easy.... It costs the same to you and it
helps out LD. The same is true for zzounds and sonic foundry. I'll
appreciate it greatly if you use the LD links!

kim