Re: Loopfest NYC update

> Also, one of us must have some contacts at Time Out New York and/or the
> Voice.  I think an article on the LD site and the event could go
nicely hand
> in hand...  Any ideas on that?

None, really.  I don't have any good press contacts.

Well, I can get us advertising space for cheap or
free in one or two very underground rags, but that
won't get the teaming hordes in the door.

I do have all the numbers to contact for press releases
and the like.  At various points we'll emit press
releases and then attempt to actually get reviewers
to show up for the show...

   /t

--

I am the wombat.