Re: Loopfest NYC update

Title: Re: Loopfest NYC update
Got a reply from Matt at Knit, basically saying he's talking to David Torn about getting a date . . .
Like Tom's idea about reaching out.  My loop music at the moment is turning into a project called "Chants, Songs and Musical Landscapes" which is basically (gasp!) pop/dance songs interspersed with improvs -- very audience friendly -- so I'd probably be one of the more accessible performers. . .
Thanks, Tom, for your thought and work about this -- I'm willing to help, just don't have the experience you seem to have in thinking about organizing something like this .