Re: Lexicon Core 2

Someone i know bought one and had a fiasco of it till they contacted
Lexicon/and or got the latest drivers for it. THen  nothing but heaven.

IRQ's look okay? start>settings>control panel>system> computer properties
 any exclamation points or question marks?

Is there:
 a scsi device in the chain?
disck fragtmention
have you got UDMA drives andUDMA turned on on the motherboard?

Never realized this until after a whole hell with a SCSI cdrw hell, but was
burning audio CD's(actually only trying to ) and there were always clicks.
Took all the lose files on the descktop and stuck them into a folder, heard
the quality inprove directly, something about memory having to scan
everything that's not in a folder. Kooky but true.