Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: OT: why musicians can't eat -- and why radio is so bad

coworker just noted that she didn't recognize any of them, and that was it.  No
curiosity, no interest, nothing.

And I realize now that most of my friends and acquaintances who aren't
musicians still won't buy a CD unless they've heard a few songs from it on
the radio.

** yeah, i think this is true of many, many people. on the other hand, there are musicians (in particular) who never listen to the radio, etc., and have decided that it is all shit out there. as i get older i'm trying to be more open-minded.

stig