Re: T-shirt request

"Rick Walker (loop.pool)" wrote:

> Could I put in a request that the t-shirt NOT be printed in beige?
>
> Beige is a color that a lot of people look crappy in do to its'
>similarity
> to flesh tones.  I happen to be one of those people.
>
> I know it's cliche, but howsa 'bout  white lettering on black
> (a kind of goes with anything, post modern kinda thang)?
>
> yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)

didn't look beige on my monitor, rick. when's the last time you got yours
calibrated? :-)

also, my pasty white flesh tone just looks pastier in black (the mark of a
muso or geek, depending). but i don't see why the shirts couldn't be done
in
a few different colors- black, white, etc (NOT beige?)...it's just
silkscreen
ink and cotton. i prefer white, but design by committee has got a bad rap
around these parts so i'll just shut up now (chuckle).

lance g.