unsusribbe

Ha ha, fooled you.

Actually, I am going to unsubscribe (the _proper_ way) for a few weeks
while
I'm off on vacation. Heading up to the Ottawa valley for the first week to
do some recording in the woods. I'll be taking along a newly-acquired
mini-disc recorder, an old recording walkman-type cassette, and a couple of
really old and really cheap open-reel decks which I hope to do some sort of
looping with.

It's actually an organized event, called "Full Moon Over Killaloe (the name
of the nearest town)" which is in its third year now. Anybody interested
can
check out: http://www.fmok.org

Back in three weeks. Don't wreck the place while I'm gone.

Jim Bailey