Fw: Loopers T-shirts

Whoops! I sent this only to Todd Pafford; I meant to send it to the whole
group!

>>> I think a moebius strip somewhere on the front would be
>>> appropriate.  Or incorporated in the design somehow.  It could
>>> be cheesy, it could be cool, I think it's all in the execution

I have drawn some wickedly complex moebius-like knotwork which may be
appropriate. It looks somewhat like Celtic knotwork and the King
Crimson/Discipline knotwork but has a more geometric quality. I would fax
sketches to anyone who might wish to consider them for the T-shirt.
Likewise, I would fax them or send them as a file attachment to anyone who
would wish to post them on a web site.
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us