Re: PC 'JAMPERSON' conversion kit

Hi Rick,

     I'd love a jamman ah er....  jamperson sticker to up grade male consciousness... it is an appropriate change....  Hoping you can get over soon for a consulting/looping lesson.  I am having a ball in the mean time.  I am looking for a ground control floor pedal to be able to switch patches and such.  Roland is suppose to be coming out with a new cool one.

                              Keep in touch....Om and Out   Papa Dave  5880787

p.s.  I also wasn't able to download the Acid 3 program....damn....this computer or perhaps it's me.  I'd love to mess with that stuff.  Do you still have some of those looping discs available.  I am interested in the computer environment but it's alien at this point.  Om and Out again........

Om and In......Papa Dave