RE: OT: why musicians can't eat -- and why radio is so bad

--- Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org> wrote:
> I hope this is understandable, my English is not
> quite sufficient...
> Matthias

Neither is mine but I understood it perfectly, I also
think people doesnīt have time now to enjoy the
pleasures of life (or they donīt "want" to have it),
as with food, people doesnīt spend time enjoying it
and thus prefer the Fast-food options poping
everywere.
Alx.