Re: Sustaining Device

not to defend myself about the *cheezee* <DF-2>(agreed!) but the original
post asked the question about taking a note from his guitar and "sustaining
it indefinitely" not a word about feedback per se so i thought of that
pedal
which has a chip in it w/ no animation or really nothing musical like true
feedback from a guitar has. and believe me i use  feedback; a
living,breathing,loud, tube driven, full of overtones,harmonics and a
musicality that to me is so beautiful. also i work w/ the aforementioned
<jim thomas/mermen> here in sf.cali and to me of all the great feedback
guitar guys i luv(adrian belew.caspar brotzman,dave torn,reeves
gabrels,keiji haino,glen phillips,neil young,etc...)he has reached a level
of expression using feedback as a musical form that i'm sure i will never
see surpassed,but will forever try to.
(lastnites show @ slims,oh my god!!!!)

stanner