Re: Sustaining Device

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:
> i think i mentioned this before but a great device for feedback is the
> <boss DF-2 super distortion/feedbacker> stomp pedal. whats great about
>it
> is that after any note is played(clean or distorto) you can sustain that
> note ad infinitum for as long as you can keep your foot on the pedal!
> they are still around if ya want one...
>
> stanner

I've been looking for one of these for years!  I was hanging out in the
local
guitar shop one afternoon when someone set this orange pedal in front of
me
insisting I check it out.  I immediately fell in love.  Unfortunately, the
pedal belonged to one of the guys at the shop and I've never seen another
since.

Any ideas where I might find one?  At least now I can do a search.
Previously I couldn't remember what the thing was called.  I think you can
imagine asking around about an orange boss distortion/feedback pedal.  No
one
knew what the hell I was talking about.

Thanks! :)
Todd Pafford