Re: boomerang vs roland

I know they are still vapor ware, but it would seem to me that if you're
going to drop cash in the neighborhood of $450 or so, why not wait for the
Repeater or the Rackmounted Line6 delay modeler for not much more?  If
you're looking for bargains, I bet a lot of people will be selling JamMans
upon the release of these new products.  I'm still thinking I'll keep mine,
as a second looper, but I bet people who already have more than one will be
ready to sell much cheeper than the incredable prices we saw a year ago.
Might even find some Boomerangs going for bargain prices.

Mark