Re: boomerang vs roland

Mark <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:

>I know they are still vapor ware, but it would seem to me that if you're
>going to drop cash in the neighborhood of $450 or so, why not wait for the
>Repeater or the Rackmounted Line6 delay modeler for not much more?

Because if you need something that you can control with your feet
then the Boomerang is still the only ticket unless you bring a
separate MIDI control pedal (which pushes the price up quite a bit!
not mention being a separate unit to carry...)

The Boomerang is clearly the primo looping footpedal!

        /t

.......all legal games of chess
<http://solveChess.com/chess?refresh=0>......
.....programmer's documentation