Re: Echoplex Loop Start

Title: Re:  Echoplex Loop Start
Thanks for the tutorial on the loopstart, Kim -- like all your current thoughts on the echoplex, it's really informative and inspiring.
Usually when I want to redefine the loopstart point during a performance, I use the multiply/record press to do it.
The advantage is, I don't have to use my hands to get into the parameters page -- I can do it straight from the pedal.
For those of you unfamiliar with this, all you need do is press multiply to redefine the start point and record to end the new loop -- that will create a new loop out of current material with the start point defined by your press of 'multiply'.
Cheers!