Re: Echoplex manual discussion online

Thanks for the new thread, whoever got this started... Thanks for all this
great information Kim!

This is why I own an EDP... I don't care how bitchin' other loopers may
be... There's just no denying that the EDP defines a looping paradigm no
one else has entered yet. You'll still have to get an EDP to handle things
like this. Maybe I WILL get a second one for stereo operation!

-Miko

Miko Biffle - Miko.Biffle@asml.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"

>>> Miko queried:
>>>OK... I want to know if you can insert (replace mode) while
>multiplying? The other modes don't seem to apply here because they mess
>with the time structure of the multiply, but I'd love to have the ability
>to replace while doing a multiply. Anyone?

>> So I gave it a whiz! And it sure does replace!  'Course I had to turn
>the quantize off, as well as setting insert to replace, but when I
>multiplied and then inserted DURING multiply, it elegantly inserted audio
>which did not include the material being multiplied!

Kim wrote...