Re: UPS power backup...

Hi Tim,

They definitely work... I have one here at work which was about $75 bucks
which is working nicely. I have one friend who has a Furman rack mount one
which gives him about ½ hour of time. He has a few stories about being
able to continue a show while everyone else was scurrying about in a
tizzy. I'll probably get one for my studio space at home. I believe the
rack mount Furman was pretty expensive in the $300-$500 range though.
Anyone have more specifics on rack-mount units?

Miko Biffle - Miko.Biffle@asml.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"

>>> tcn62@ici.net 08/06/01 06:03PM >>>
It got me to thinking; have any of you experimented with using an
Uninterruptable Power Supply on your racks and pedalboards?