Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #434

I own a Carvin D127 Guitar - a very nice instrument :)  I don't have
experience with Carvin amps and monitors, but I've been told by other
guitar players that Carvin has a reputation for good quality, solid
gear.   I believe they also have a "money back guarantee," so you should
be able to try risk free (or perhaps just for the price of shipping)

Elby