Re: Sp-202 loop pop

yeah, what your getting is a pop due to a sudden change in frequency
because
you've cut a waveform at a point where it isn't at "zero"  This is called
the
zerocrossing point.  You're probably better off sampling it into a computer
and using a decent audio editor to either fix the loop in and out points,
or
do a very quick fade to nothing at the begining and end of the loop.  Then,
use a smart media reader/writer to put it on the Flash card that goes into
the 202.  I have the 303, but I imagine the 202 works pretty similarly.

Another way of doing it is to use the fine loop length control to try and
get
at a point where the sound is at "zero"  There should be specific
instructions in your manual.

Mark
(sine@zerocrossing.net ha ha)