Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #465

That does seem like a good price.  I'd like to get the "jumbo size",
however.  Has anyone seem good prices on larger cards?

BTW, the link isn't working for me anymore.  Can you tell me how you
found this, Mark?  Searching on the brand name got no hits, and
searching on "compact flash" found nothing larger than 64MB.

Thanks,
Elby