Re: Filter factory or mofx still around?

(cut to Jethro Bodeen's favorite music store)

Jeb, just what in tarnation is that damn blinky box?

Donno, cousin - brother Jimbob, but when I hooked up my electrictronical
banjo up to it... it twern't natural, I tell ya!

(desolve to tight shot of Todd Reynolds, his eyes welled up with tears)

sniff-sniff There has to be one out there somewhere! sniff