Re: Filter factory or mofx still around?

Are you trying to tell me that this guy named jeb has one, and he's a

frickin' BANJO PLAYER?  I got a connection with them folks over at pony

express, and I can hunt him down quite easy.  He probably has one a 'dem
gol

darn re-peters by now too.  Help me find this jeb 'n jimbob pair 'n I'll

show 'em a thing 'er two...

(but seriously folks, 'cuz of the brilliance of this list, a feller sent me
some stats on EXACTLY where to find em, and now their on the way...  A FF
AND a MOFX

Todd