Re: Attn Kim, members and Mr Tiscali

on 31/8/01 10:23 pm, faisal moro at faisalmoro@mac.com wrote:
> True,
>
> but isn't funny that someone who doesn't speak english signs a music
> distribution contract with a record company? ;-)
>
> Doei
> Faisal

Just to clarify the above. Rather than a "music distribution contract with
record company" in this case Accynny is, like many other musicians, a guest
in the website I originally made just to distribute my music - I am afraid
am far from being a record company! ;-{

Roberto

Roberto Battista
http://www.robat.scl.net
http://www.robat.scl.net/lectures/index.shtm
Tel. 0044 020 8449 1995
Mobile 0775 960 4344
http://www.rustyrobot.com
independent on-line music distribution,
the music you can't find elsewhere,
hybrid, eclectic, world, looped, unusual...
http://www.robat.scl.net/html/tibet/tibet.shtm
an exciting project on technology applied to
mobile education for developing countries and
remote locations...