Re: dt harmony-central repeater review

At 04:38 PM 9/19/2001, you wrote:
>yeah, it is but isnt this a conflict of interest goin on here...(just
>askin)?
>stanner

yeah, I ask people from the list to send in reviews to put on the LD site,
and instead you all are sending them to harmony-central! Traitors! :-)

kim

ps, I do need more repeater reviews...I've got a few that I will be
putting
up shortly, but I know some of you are quite familiar with the unit now
and
can give a very useful review that will be helpful to others. thanks....