Re: Live365 Looper Station

At 12:42 PM -0400 9/28/01, Michael Hunter wrote:
>Wans't there some talk about an Internet Radio Station on
>http://www.live365 for looping music...someone here mentioned starting
>one...
>
>Well, I have looked and can find nothing so far...
>
>...Is my memory faulty?

In April 2001 I signed up on Live365 and initiated a Basic broadcast
account under the name "loopersdelight." I wasn't interested in
maintaining the station myself, so I informed this list of its
availability and offered advice on getting the station set up. Six
list members expressed interest, but none of them actually followed
up on activating the station.

It now appears that the days of free Basic Broadcast on Live365 are
behind us. Although the loopersdelight account still exists, the
broadcast service seems to have lapsed for lack of activity. It will
now cost $14.95 to set up a Basic account, plus $4.95/month to
operate it.

If anyone is interested in taking this on, contact me and I'll give
you the password.

P.S. There is a Looper's Delight page on mp3.com, set up by Matthew
McCabe <finleysound@yahoo.com>:

        http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/64/loopers_delight.html

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202