Re: A Post Loopsatock Debriefing (One Perspective)

First . . .

on 3/5/02 12:58 PM, Mark Sottilaro at sine@zerocrossing.net said:

>Which leads me to my next question/thread, what do loopers do when
>they're not looping?  How do we pay for all this stuff?  Just curious...

Then another one . . .

In a message dated 3/5/02 11:05:58 AM, feeneymike@yahoo.com writes:

>I'm a graphic artist / web designer for an eye care facility in Indiana.

To which I say . . .

Well, I don't do much web stuff directly but I'm co-owner/co-Creative
Director (read graphic artist) for a small ad agency who's biggest client
is Warwick Bass in Germany. We do stuff for some techie/audiophile
companies in the Bay Area too. Southern Oregon is a cheap place to live.
I don't have to work so hard to get by here -- just continue to do good
work. We have an MI client or two in Southern Cal and one in Italy as well.
That's about it. I enjoy life and play weird guitar music the rest of
the time (I do some digital, visual "fine art" as well). Got the same wife
for 24 years, plus 3 sons (9, 12 and 16) to keep me from going crazy.
I'm a Deacon in a local church, and try to do my part for the "down and
out." When weather permits, I mow the lawn, and retire to a hammock
in the back yard with a beer or an iced tea. Life is good . . . and not
too
complicated . . . knock on wood. I feel reeeeeally blessed and try not to
take it too much for granted . . . it could all be "gone in a moment" as
they say . . . [:-)>

Best,

Ted Killian