Re: Open Letter to the General Looping Community regarding Video Demosof Looping Devices

Hi Rick and others,

I'm about 1/3 of the way through the text portion of a three-part EDP
demo/tutorial addition to my web site.  I still need to finish text, do
the coding, and upload a few more audio examples, but hopefully it'll be
up and running early- to mid-April.

If anyone has specific questions or issues with the EDP that they
haven't found good answers to, go ahead and drop me an email and I'll
see if it's something I'm qualified to touch on.  Better yet, post it to
the list, and maybe someone else can answer it for everyone (myself
included!)

I certainly don't consider myself an expert on the EDP, but I do think
that some sort of documented explanation of specific audio examples
might be a good place to start, and that's what I'm working on at the
moment.

Needless to say, I'll holler when it's up and running.

Best wishes,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com